All of us here at To Every Tribe need your prayers for the ministry as a whole, and for each individual who serves with us. We desire that you would lift us up in your prayers daily, and we thank you for doing so. Listed below are both general prayers and specific areas for which you can pray.
First and foremost our prayer is that God’s name and saving grace would be proclaimed among every people group, and that God would raise up laborers for the harvest. Our greatest desire is to see God’s name glorified among all peoples.
In regards to To Every Tribe, pray:
- For the spiritual walk of each staff member, that we would seek to glorify God in everything we do, and we would act with integrity and humbleness.
- For wisdom from God as we make decisions that could have long lasting effects
- For the strength to accomplish the many things for which we are responsible, and that we would remember to do all things for God’s glory alone.
- For the mission teams that, Lord willing, will be launched in earlyl 2010: one to Oaxaca, Mexico, and one to Papua New Guinea.
In regards to The Center for Pioneer Church Planting (CPCP):
- For the spiritual walk of each student and teachers
- For safe travel for students and teachers.
- That the students would be able to retain the information they are learning.
- For the relationships between students, and the students and their families, that they would demonstrate love and respect for each other.
- For direction as to where and how each student will be serving the Lord after they complete their studies as the CPCP.
In Mexico and Papua New Guinea (PNG):
- That God would open the hearts of the people; for God to work mightily in bring people to himself for His glory; for the continued growth of the believers; that churches would be planted and missionaries from those people groups to be sent out to other unreached people groups.
Specifically in Mexico
- The Mezquital villages of: Emiliana Zapata, Centenario, Media Luna, Las Higeraias, Ruby Island, and La Posa.
- In the State of Oaxaca: the people in La Barra, Zimatan, and the Coicoyan Tribe.
Specifically in Papua New Guinea (PNG)
- The Chambri Tribe
- The development of a Missionary Training Program for PNG nationals.
- The spread of the Gospel in the newly opened region of Blackwater.
(back to top)
Return to previous page