- Biblical Theology – We are committed to a reformed, baptistic understanding of Scripture.
- Unreached Peoples – Our training is specifically designed for those wanting to be prepared for pioneer evangelism and church planting in remote regions of Mexico and Papua New Guinea.
- Team Ministry – Pioneer church planting is physically, emotionally, and spiritually demanding. It is most effectively carried out by a healthy team approach to ministry. A significant part of the CPCP training is to equip missionaries to be a part of successful church planting teams.
- On-The-Job Training – We provide experience. It is our belief that church planters cannot be adequately trained in a traditional classroom alone. We intentionally create practical cross-cultural training situations in both Mexico, Papua New Guinea, and India.
- Personal Mentoring – The CPCP is not interested in merely informing your mind, but transforming your character and abilities into experiential, cross-cultural know-how.
- Making Disciples – Pioneer church planting begins with making disciples. CPCP interns will develop strategies to bring the gospel to communities in the Rio Grande Valley with the goal of establishing new believers in the faith and equipping them to make new disciples.
Return to previous page